Tuesday, March 17, 2009

How to Lose Weight...? -

I am going to the beach in 2 and a half weeks and I want to lose 10 to 15 pounds...How can I do that easily?

Eat healthily with lots of veggies, lean meat and complex carbs and be active on the beach, you will not have problem losing some weight.I am on low carb, low fat, high fibre, high protein and a hour brisk walk 5 times a week, and I have lost 31lbs and gain better health. I am now maintaining my 108lbs for more than a year.Details are in my blogXiaozhen

To be honest with u, there is no way to can lose 10-15 pounds of FAT in 2.5 weeks. It s impossible.If you do step on your scale and it reads that u lost that kind of weight, you have lost water weight, which consists of water and not fat, therefore you will not see a physical difference, which is what you care about.Your best bet is to eat healthy foods like fruits, veggies, fish, skinless chicken breast, oatmeal, egg whites, brown rice etc. You should also exercise as much as you can before that day comes by doing a lot of cardio and light weights.good luck

dont eat

Get weight loss tips here as well as download a free special report called Weight Loss Without Dieting here:

Chop off an arm.No, you can t do that easily nor is it healthy.

here are some tips that can make you loose weight quickly. Stop eating meat and eat salad and health foods and most importantly DRINK LOTS OF WATER. dont drink soda it has too much sugar. On top of that run 1 or 2 miles a day. Or excerise for an hour like the eliptical or bicycle. I did this for a few weeks and the pounds shed off. Just by stopping eating meat i lost 15 pounds! its great! GOOD LUCK AND WORK HARD IT PAYS OFF!

Hi, I lost 30 lbs in 35 days!I followed the guide of 20 Easy Weight Loss Tips .I highly recommend you to read that article.It really works.Check out here to read 20 Easy Weight Loss Tips :http://fitnessreport.info/20_easy_tips_t��