Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thoughts on how to lose weight for my senior trip in june? -

im going to the florida keys in june for my senior trip, im trying to diet but i dont seem to have any will power whats wrong with me? any good diets u recommend ive tried Weight Watchers, South Beach Diet, Cardio diet, no carb diet, american heart association diet, grapefruit diet, and the tuna diet which was by far the worstFat and Confused

There is no one diet that works for everyone and I can t stand the structured ones. The best way to lose weight is to focus on your caloric intake and fat intake. Eating healthy...like chicken breast, salads (low fat dressing only), fruits (but be careful, sugar can turn into fat) is the only diet you need. If you focus on eating around 1200 calories a day and work out, you should get to a healthy weight. You just need to read labels (avoid sugars, sodium and carbohydrates). You can eat plenty so you are not starving yourself and still lose he weight. I know it is hard but once you start seeing results, it s great. Realistically, you should only lose around 1-2 pounds per week. And you HAVE to exercise! Do something fun to get active. I take belly dancing classes at my local park district and its great exercise and FUN! Good luck and hang in there!