Monday, April 27, 2009

How to lose weight at 15? -

How do i gain muscle and lose weight.if i biked 10 miles a day and didnt eat any bad foods what would that do?please suggestionswould like to lose 30+ pounds before September

Biking isnt much....anyone can SIT and bike 10 miles (I know, ive done it).Try running half that...youll loose maybe 3 lbs per 5 miles.

try this site http://freewebs.com/exercise-plansHe writes entire exercise plans for youThe guy has all sorts of qualifications and experiance, and hes a doctor in somthing lol.He wrote a plan for me a while back and its brilliant. Its very quick, and i enjoyed the attention lol. Give it a go Also you don t have to keep buying as you just mix the program about a bit.Hope this helps.

I would like to gain 30 before September. I eat all I want and gain nothing and lose nothing. Anyways...If you biked 10 miles a day with no bad food, that will help burn out the fat/weight of your legs and hips. I suggest that you do sit ups or crunches every morning.

Haha. Well, it would probably just make you thinner. If you keep your heart rate up too high for longer than 30 minutes its called cycling, which is where your body starts to burn off muscle instead of fat. I suppose...eat more protein and just focus on strength training.