Saturday, April 18, 2009

How to lose weight fast? -

I need workouts I am currently 210lb and 5 9 I want to get down to something just enough to skateboard better. Big ppl cnt skate as good as the small light ppl.

Ha thats easy

My field is in fashion, as a result many people ask me how they can slim down. My answer is always the same: good diet and exercise. But I found this great product which I think helps a lot in the process. I recommend you check this website http://www.weigh-less-feel-great.us , they have a free trial and you only pay $4.95 shipping and handling. Good luck!

run, push ups, site ups, anything that makes you sweat.

take a bowl of fresh green salad before your principle meals...and continue with your workouts whatever they are

you should try eating small portions through out the day, but do not get full, exercise/work out more to burn more calories that you take in.

Try to get more information on dieting, weight loss articles, health and fitness articles, weight loss forum and BMI calculator at my profile and get the advise from them to lose weight fast and healthy.

Just want to tell you that diets don t work. They are just a quick fix.Try going to a weight watcher meeting. I have been on the program a while, and it really works. They teach you how to eat, and what to eat!Just go to www.weightwatchers.com find a meeting in your area.Hope this helps!