Sunday, April 19, 2009

How to lose weight fastgt;? -

Hi. I am not obese but a little overweight, like 10 pounds overweight. What can I do to lose this extra weight ? Im in high school so I have to study a lot so I don t have much time to exercise, but what are some good exercises I can do that are fun ? And also what is healthy but really good at the same time ? I also want to lose this weight by may... pleeeaaase help!!

losing weight without exercise are crash diets because if you don t exercise you won t lose weight unless you don t eat.a fun exercise is walking around the block with a friend. while you chat you forget that your even doing this for health and it becomes a fun little talky trip! or passing a weight ball back and forth with a friend can become boring but not if you like hearing gossip or secrets! when the ball comes to you say something that you have done that is bad and if she has done it to she has to do 10 crunches with the weight ball, then it is her turn. or if she wants to say a secret and you already gossiped about it you have to do 10 to! me and my friends do this all the time and i have been doing these 2 thing every day for 2 weeks, also not eating junk and i have lost 14-16 pounds! NOW I AM 114! and i am 5 5!try these things and you will lose weight in 2 weeks!

wat i did was eat plain rice krispies and a bit of milk with coffee in the morning, regular lunch, small HEALTHY snack and tea at 5:30pm, and rice kriespies with milk again at 7:00 or 8:00 pm at latest. 30 min of treadmill a day...no to much if u have time.. lost 8 lbs in a week. its takes a while to get used to it so if you cheat a little, the most important thing is to get back on track. lost 8lbs in a week and still got calories and felt good! please if u consider this be careful....i id this with my parents watching..they were very concerne when i changed my eating habits like that...god luck!! comment or ask me if u have q s abt anything