Thursday, April 23, 2009

How to lose weight (student way)? -

I m a student and I want to lose weight. I eat 1 cup of rice and 1 cup of viand in breakfast, lunch and dinner. I walk from school to our house. Can this make me thinner?

Walking to and from school can make you thinner.Actually, its very good. To be healthy, you should walk 10,000 steps a day. That may sound difficult but at a moderate pace you take 100 steps a minute.If your a student just exercise and drink lots of water. Especially water. Eat a lot of veggies and fruits too. If you don t like exercising on machines or think it doesn t sound fun, try dancing or making races with your friends.Do not take diets if you are a young student. But if your older then I guess you can.But there can be consequences.Anyways, I think if you excerise,drink lots of water, and eat right you can sure be thinner!

Play sports, excercise or even sex could help.