Thursday, April 23, 2009

How to lose weight ? -

I am a female . I want my thighs to be slim but i know it is impossible to only have a specific area to slim ... what are the exercises that i can do at home ?Is squats useful or it makes it fat [ muscular ] ?

bicycle, it doesnt strain your legs like running, and its fun, and its cardio, so you dont have to worry about bulking up, just burning fat, and large amounts of it after only a month. :) i usually bike to blockbuster or through the park, its a joy

Best thing you can do to loose weight is to burn more calories that you take in. Sounds simple right?Try a 1/2 hour of activity at least 5 times a week. It can be as simple as walking at a moderate pace. But you need to do something that elevates your heart rate. Good luck!

eat right and exercise daily

If you want you can email me....not on yahoo tho..Just give me ur email and I will add u to friends and we can both loose weight 2geather!!