Wednesday, April 22, 2009

How to lose weight? -

Burn more calories than you eat.

Push away from the dinner table, and walk a lot

eat a lot of leafy greens, replace fatty sugary items with fruit, drink LOTS of water, and exercise when u can :)

Eat less calories than you burn. It really doesn t matter where those calories come from. Fad diets come and go, I had friends at work that lost weight on the Atkins diet, one guy gained it back the other hasn t.I recently quit smoking, and over a year and a half I have gained 30lbs. I am on a diet now, where I have a small breakfast, small lunch, 300 calories or less each, then a sensible dinner. That can be up to 600 more calories.The problem is sticking with it, through the holidays. If I can lose a little,and make it past New Years, I will cheat less and lose more.

exercise, cut back on the sweets and carbs double up on the fruits and veggies. catch the flu virus--not a fun way to lose weight but hey if your desperate.

don t eat junk food and just exercise

eat healthy foods and exercise!!

I have lost 79 pounds in 11 months from my doctors help try it... Ask for FASTIN it is Awesome!!!

Lots of cardio to burn up calories, eat less obviously, take your vitamins, drink lots of water, and get a good nights sleep. Also try yoga, it s good for relieving stress and improving flexibility.Best of luck to you!

Try to get more information on dieting, weight loss articles, health and fitness articles, weight loss forum and BMI calculator at my profile and get the advise from them to lose weight fast and healthy.

By eating a healthy diet and exercise.