Wednesday, April 22, 2009

How to lose weight? -

I am 34 mother of two decided once and for all lose those pounds to fit before kids cloth. i want to lose 30 pounds. We eat healthy small 5 meals a dayand I exercise regularly, but don t shed.

You can ask a nutritionist or hire a personal trainer. However, you probably need to raise the level you are working out at. Run faster or do more pushups. However, please consult a doctor before doing so because you can hurt yourself. Also, maybe you think the food you are eating is healthy, but it really isn t. Food companies often write things on the label that can be misleading.I think anyone will lose weight dancing. Take a salsa class, and watch the pounds melt away. When your having fun, it seems to work better! I suggest you try a jenny craig diet or something too.

I used to have the fattest stomach. Here s a good site I found that really helped. It gave me great workouts and diet tips and showed me what I was doing wrong before...http://www.beyondsixpackabs.comGood luck to you!

There are 3 parts to losing weight: 1) dieting; 2) exercise; 3) mental.You are doing the first 2 parts. Good on you!Now change the way you think about losing weight. I can recommend a good book that has worked for me. See my source below.Good luck in your journey.

swimmingkick boxingjoggingaerobicswork outsgym cardioabscyclingwalkingbending and cruncheshard determination

you need to do cardio

You know what I have the same problem as you have before but now it was solved......by not eating..= )

if you really want to lose your weight, don t worry.exercise daily with some hard workouts ,drink fresh jucies.if you want more details view the website