Sunday, April 19, 2009

I am 15 years old and wondering how to lose weight the easiest way possible? -

i m 15 years old and i gained a bunch of weight over my childhood years from being in casts and i am now 5 foot 7 and i weigh 159. How do i lose this weight and how do i lose some love handleage?

Great post! I totally understand how you feel. I m also trying to lose weight and I found this great product which is working for me (it s all 100% natural - a colon cleanse that was really gentle on my body. I feel so good and I lost 15 pounds). You can check the website at http://www.be-happy-diet.us , I had a free trial and paid less than $5.00 shipping and handling. Best of luck!

If you re looking for an easy way to lose weight, you re out of luck - like anything worthwhile, it s never easy. Start by cutting the amount of calories you eat during the day - take out all candy, cookies, and other junk food. Drink lots of water, and try to get involved in sports or other active stuff.

basically what i thinkis that you should run for about a hourand eat lessand...i know it sounds hard but its not when you get used to it trust me...anywayand you should try to cut back on cokes and sweetswhen i say eat lessDONT STARVE YOURSELF!!!i mean it!!okay what i mean by eat less is that is you eat like 5 pizzas try to take it down to 2 or 3and try to get into sports or something :Danyway i hope i helpedstay healthy :D

USE more calories that you EAT.

Well, if it s any consolation, your BMI index is borderline normal weight/overweight right now (it s 24.9). I d suggest reducing the amount of food you eat and eating healthier (dried fruits, nuts, yogurt, etc. work for me). Depending on what you eat right now and how much weight you want to lose, what you d need to do varies. For me, I lost ~15 pounds in the last year just by eating less (relatively speaking) without doing anything drastic like dieting. Also, getting more sleep generally helps with losing weight (there s some scientific link but I can t remember exactly what right now). Drinking more water has also (at least for me) helped me reduce the amount of food I eat. If you have time to exercise, it s always useful to do that as well - jogging, running, etc. I d offer more specifics but I m really not much of an expert (going off personal experience) and what you do is really based off how much you want to lose and what you already do (exercise, eating habits, etc.). There s probably some things I ve left out by accident. I hope this helps?

My field is in fashion, as a result many people ask me how they can slim down. My answer is always the same: good diet and exercise. But I found this great product (all natural) which I think helps a lot in the process (it s really good for detox, you ll feel much healthier). I recommend you check this website http://www.fun-diet-easy.us , they have a free trial and you only pay $4.95 shipping and handling. Good luck!

I found this on this website. # Here are my ten top tips to tip the scales your way: CREATE YOUR OWN VIRTUAL REALITY.# EAT NUTRITIOUS WHOLE FOODS.# ELIMINATE HIGH GLYCEMIC FOODS.# DRINK PLENTY OF PURE LIQUIDS.# MOVE YOUR BODY. BUILD MUSCLE.# INCREASE HIGH FIBER FOODS.# CUT OUT BAD FATS, ADD GOOD ONES.# ENJOY DOING IT YOUR WAY.# HAVE A SIMPLE ORGANIZED PLAN.# FORGIVE YOURSELF AND MOVE ON.Go to: http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-PrVWXRM9dLUFol6cuU5ZQT5xhzSoSw--?cq=1Please enjoy it!