Wednesday, May 13, 2009

How do I lose weight by January? -

I am only 15 years old and I am wondering how to lose weight quickly. I am roughly 130 lbs and 5 2 . Are there any diets or exercises you could recommend? Please help!

130 lbs at 5 feet 2 is not overweight. You probably look great. Stop looking at girls like Paris Hilton or Taylor Swift as some kind of ideal body - types. They are pathetically anorexic-looking. Marilyn Munroe was a size 16 and was perhaps the sexiest woman who ever lived.

1. First start by getting up earlier than usual. Around 5:30 AM to do some of you workouts. Getting up early shocks your metabolism because the body needs more energy to get going. Right? This will start your system on the road to weight loss. That early start with about 10 minutes of stretching. Have a cup of coffee to get the blood going also.2. Do all the sit-ups you can. Just do them. 15 or 20 whatever, we don t have a lot of time to work with. Rest 1 minute repeat, do this for 6 sets. Already you are breathing hard and feel worn, because the body is working extra hard at being up earlier and then going right into exercise. If the early morning hour lets you get your cardio in, go ahead and do it. 30 minutes.3. Diet. Cut all current meal portions in half, just cut them in half, nothing fancy or complicated, CUT IN HALF! Cut out all bread products, all gravies, candies, chips, night snacks, etc. If you crave at night eat a banana, other fruit or best a non-fat yogurt. There are some tasty ones out there.4. In the evening do another 6 sets of sit-ups maxing out each set. Cardio again. The trick is to stay with getting up earlier. Yes it��s hard, that��s why it is so effective. Why do you think the Army gets up so early, it is intense training to the max.Source(s):ok i didnt write this but i copied and pasted the words but i just put it in number order and made it easier to read.

I lost 56 lbs. just counting my calories. I didn t do any super hard workouts or anything. For women/girls, eat 1,200 calories a day, for men/boys, eat 1,500 a day. I used that simple thing (as long as you don t have any health concerns) and added up my calories on calorie-count.com Worked great, took a little time and then my fat just melted off. It does work. My mom did it too... she started after she saw it worked for me, she s lost 25 lbs. Just remember you must eat at least 1,200 calories a day if your a female, because if you don t eat enough, you wont lose weight either. I tried. I hope this works for you too!

If you know right diet information you can lose weight. I use the way here this site and I lost 14 pounds in 3 weeks. It is very fast to lose weight. You can find my diet way that lost me 17 pounds in 5 weeks here link below.

Here is a very efficient way to lose weight. I m going to link a page and make sure you go through the presentation, because it really works.good luck.http://8dfc8anayvu05m8pzahd0bukt7.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=INDEXLOSEWEIGHT