Saturday, May 23, 2009

How to lose weight and eat right? -

as a kid i could eat anything and not gain it...now im finding it doesnt work so muchhow can i get healthy eating habits??how can i stay that way??what are some fast result exercises that i could do at home that dont require equitment??all nice answers are thanked:)

Push ups, jumping jacks, running in place are all good ways to burn calories without equipment. Find some good books at the library on proper meal planning, emphasize fruits, veggies, and whole grains. Make sure you burn more calories than you consume each day and you ll lose weight.Karl

I would like to recommend you my diet program that works amazing. I find correct diet program and applied the program, then I lost weight easy. You should have the program that works. You can find the best program diet that worked for me and lost 14 pounds after 3 weeks. You can find more info from bit,ly/kshdbci3 (Please edit , to . in the link)

sleep hungry