Tuesday, May 19, 2009

How to lose weight easily? -

ok my friend needs to lose weight soon since she going on vacation soon and her body is a lil curvy.she wants to lose 10 pounds or even 15!how can she do it without starving, vomiting, exercising so much?if u know a way plz tell me cause she really wants help!also does grapefruit help u lsoe weight if u eat it before every meal?she exercises everyday and drinks water. also eats healthy

Try the zylene pills...So many people have lost a lot of weight using them. They not only help you to loose weight FAST, but they give you a ton of ENERGY, and it makes you not eat as much as you normally would!!! One bottle of pills cost $48. This product is great, the 1st time I took them I was literally bouncing off the walls and cleaned my entire house in half the time it usually takes me!!! They are also made from all natural ingredients!!!You can go to my website to purchase them!!!The website is www.health4wealth.com/ndnchikYou can also be a seller, and make a lot of $$$$$$Just click on products to purchase!!! You do not need a user name or password to login!If you have ? s - email me - donna_locklear2000@yahoo.comENJOY!!!DONNA

Try to get more information on dieting, weight loss articles, health and fitness articles, weight loss forum and BMI calculator at my profile and get the advice from them to lose weight fast and healthy.

Ok, if you re writing this for yourself you dont need to act like you re talking about your friend. Anyways, eat lots of raw or steamed veggies, lean skinless boneless chicken, and do cardio workouts, and most importantly drink at least 2 liters or 8 glasses of water per day. Portion control is a big part as well. Its healthier to eat 5-6 small meals per day. A saying I heard recently that really stuck with me, Dont eat until you re FULL; eat until you re NOT HUNGRY

your friend is doing every correct she should be able to loose the weight.