Wednesday, May 20, 2009

How to lose weight? -

Diets don t work. To lose and keep off, you have to commit to life style change.

well i usually do speed walking, or just bicycling which is my favorite sport or a way to exercise b/c u get to enjoy the sights, a slight breeze, and aboveall exercise!! as for the foods u eat, don t eat junk food a whole lot, no cholesterol, excess fats, but try to eat vegetables, and fruits which also consist of vitamins that are needed for the health of ur body!!

diet and exersize. No easy answer

Burn more calories than you consume.

This has worked for me. My Dr. recommended the Medifast Diet. It teaches you to eat 5-6 Small meals a day, every 2-3 hours to speed up your metabolism and you lose weight quickly and healthy with very little exercise. I lost 26 lbs. so far. I can give you the number and stuff. Just e-mail me at lovejae247@yahoo.com

Dear Friend, Love and suffer. It is the only method which made a weight loss for me. I losted around 10 kgs in one month. And it was very natural without any side effects.

Eat healthy, drink water, excersise, no junk food!

workout

definitely diet and exercise. Healthy diet and balanced meals - not starving yourself. That will only cause a bigger problem. Also, join a group like Weight Watchers or have an accountability buddy that can work out with you to keep you motivated.

Choose a charity you love and register for its benefit run a few months in advance. Then get out there and train for it. Once you get a few weeks from that race, find another one, and register for that. I lost all my pre-pregancy weight with both pregnancies this way. It s easy to dread exercise, but not when you call it training!