Thursday, May 21, 2009

How to lose weight fast? -

when i say fast i mean as fast as i can here my infoheight:5 9weight:178age:13muscular or not :muscular im strongest in my class for sure.stronger than the boys and they lift weight alot.i also play softball which helps me lose weight.oh and could you give me a diet plan??

one thing that works for me is before I eat I drink a large glass of water, then if I m still hungry, I won t eat as much as I would have.also, fyi:1 pound = 3500 calories.If you burn more calories than you eat, you will lose weight.ie, if you eat 2000 calories per day and burn 2500, you will lose 1 pound every week.the average person burns 1500-2000 calories per day, just being alive.powerwalking can burn 200-500 calories per hour.exercise bike can burn 200-600 calories per hour.swimming can burn 100-800 calories per hour.jogging/running can burn 300-1200 calories per hour.*********VERY IMPORTANT************when trying to lose weight, very important to drink lots and lots of water ! ! ! you should drink at least 10 glasses per day, like 1 glass every hour !this helps your body get rid of the fat when you are burning calories

i suggest lipo, that s the fastest i think, but you are too young! you may just exercise and diet, good luck!

go to gym