Thursday, May 21, 2009

How to lose weight? -

i have tried ever thing! i have ate no junk food i ve jogged everyday and im the same! HELP

Just because you re not eating junk food you might still be eating too much good stuff... like bread, pasta, anything high in carbs.You still need carbs for energy, but not too much because even going for a jog won t burn of 3-4 high carb meals.

whats your diet like

your metabolism is messed up. There are legal supplements that can help speed up your metabolism and then you should see results. Also, I would check with a doctor or nutritionist.

Try making sure the food is low fat, low sodium and low carb, and keep running! Good Luck!!

I was 130 pounds for about 9 years. Mostly through my late teens, and most of my twenties. In 1997 I was diagnosed with a chemical imbalance, and had to go on medication for life. It was the combination of body change, and anti-depressants that caused me to gain 40 pounds over a period of 5 years. And what a battle it has been!!!! I have tried everthing from diet programs to exercise programs to start my own failure campaign. Sure, some of them worked for a while, but they were not realistic. The weight always seemed to creep back. It has been a vicious cycle for me. I was always very active. I loved to go out and do things. It got to the point that all I was willing to do was go to work, or stay at home. I was ashamed and embarrassed of what I had become. I went to my annual check-up this year to find out I was 170 pounds. The HEAVIEST I have ever been! I realized that I could no longer try to make myself believe that obesity was something that could NEVER happen to me. So that s when I decided. I had been looking into phentermine for a whole year, and finally decided it was time. I had zero support from family and friends because they were concerned with the possible health risks. So when I started I was the only one who knew about it. It has been a little over two months, and I have lost 25 pounds. I feel incredible! Nothing I have tried over years has worked for me like phentermine has. I m exercising, and eating in small proportions. Phentermine was the extra tool that I needed to get started, and see results.

Try to get more information on dieting, weight loss articles, health and fitness articles, weight loss forum and BMI calculator at my profile and get the advice from them to lose weight fast and healthy.

I want to recommend a diet for you, but first I am going to explain something to you. The first thing you should know is that in order to loose weight you should first know what causes that weight! Fat cells are made from excess Sugar in your blood stream. And Sugar is a simple form of Carbohydrate. Carbohydrates are what your body runs on for fuel and food for your body s cells. When you eat too many carbs for your body to burn in one day it is turned into fat cells! Now carbs are not just in foods they are also in drinks! watch out for soft drinks, teas and energy drinks and coffee!!!Now for the diet:First spend a day looking at everything you eat before you eat it, look at the Nutrininal value label and check the carbs. Count how many you eat in a day.Next. Cut down your carb intake. Say you find that you eat around 300 carbs a day. Cut your self down by 25 carbs everyday until you are at 250 carbs per day.Once you have reached your goal of 250 carbs per day, start keeping a booklet. Write down everything you eat, including drinks with carbs!!! Now your meal plan!The meal plan I am including is for when you reach your goal of 250 carbs per day.Breakfast:75Lunch:75Dinner:75Snacks:25This is the meal plan I follow because I am a Type One Diabetic, This meal plan is designed to keep people healthy happy and their metabolism working well! Now this diet is not an overnight miricle maker, it takes a while but once the weight is gone it wont come back!Good Luck and let me know how the diet works!