Thursday, May 21, 2009

How To Lose Weight? -

How do I lose weight and keep It up and not stop? I am trying to eat ONLY healthy food, and keep my weight loss up, but It Is hard. I feel like giving up, but I don t want to. I am a big girl, and I hate the way i look, I always get juged by people because I am so big. please help me, what should I do to not give up? and what foods should I eat? thank you!

go wheat free. No pasta, pizza, bread and so on. And no food after 7p.m. People achieve marvellous results with it. Depending on your initial weight, you can drop upwards from 20 pounds a month. If you don t eat wheat then you don t eat all those sticky, fatty goey cakes, you don t eat junk food, and you don t eat biscuits. But your diet is still balanced. It costs nothing, and you do not have to calculate points orto buy special meals or plans.

These are the main ways people lose weight:1. Eating healthy foods such as fruits, vegetables, etc.2. Exercise such as sports, working out a t the gym, walking!3. Positive Thinking. If you tell yourself you can do it, you will be able to, if you tell yourself you cannot, you won t be able to.

Hi!I totally understand how you feel. And the best thing is to make the decision that you want to change. Then things are easier.I lost 40 pounds doing this program: http://www.rapidfatlossonline.comIt showed me what I was doing wrong that was keeping me away from my health goals and most importantly I have kept the weight off. I really like the program because It tells me exactly what to do otherwise I get off the wagon and lose motivation. Plus, the people in that website are really friendly and help you stay on track.Try it. Good luck!