Thursday, May 21, 2009

How to lose weight? -

how can i lose weight i can t afford going to the gym as am not working at the moment i also don t have any self motervation and noi confidence in my self so all in all am not getting anywhere fast i know in order to lose weight is to have some faith in your self but i don t any suggestions to get me started ?

I found a great way to lose weight fast and keep it off. I do body cleansing. I lost 13 pounds in 9 days and then 28 pounds in less than a month. Cleansing will help the body get rid of impurities. Impurites come from a lot of things like fast food, pollution, food additives and preservatives etc. The impurities get stored in the fat in our body. To shrink the fat, we have to get rid of the impurities by cleansing. This made sense to me and I decided to try a cleanse program and it worked. The weight came off fast and this kept me motivated to keep going, not like other diets where the weight loss it too slow. To learn more call the toll free number 1-877-587-4647 or check out the website. Cleansing was good for me. Good luck whatever you decide to do! http://diet4cleansing.com

I think you would find this website interesting and helpful. Its packed with information and resources on weight loss. You do not need to go on diet or gym. You could still eat your favourite foods and lose weight. http://www.healthalife.com http://www.healthalife.com/shoponline. Report Abuse

Cut back on refined carbs and go with whole grains(smaller portions), lots of non-starchy veggies and some low-glycemic fruits (berries, cantaloupe, apricots). Eat more lean protein (fish, poultry, buffalo, etc).Change to extra virgin olive oil in place of other added fats.Add beans/legumes! Good sources of fiber and nutrients.

I have tried numerous diet pills with no success. My friend reccomended a website to me http://www.asiannoodlediet.com... It s called the Asian Noodle Diet and I know it sounds crazy, I thought the same thing, but it actually worked and I enjoyed the food while doing it. But in my option I would try food diets before anything else. Good Luck!!!

YOu don t need to go to the gym.Cut your carbs and calories and take a nice walk (free)in the park...Good Luck!

Dont eat fat food like cheese,burgers,icecreams,butter,oileat morning milk with cornflakesafternoomn eat rice chickenevening eat salad with leaves veggiesdaily once jogging for 15 minseat fruits in between u have hunger