Saturday, May 23, 2009

Someone tell me how to lose weight and not my boobes!? -

Hay I��ve been trying to get skinny for about 6 years now I find my body very depressing and i have done everything from extreme to general being healthy and so far al that has happened is I��ve lost 2stone and my boob��s have gone from a C to a A and I��m still fat and I actually look pregnant because of the lack of boob��s please help me I need to sort myself out.

There is a very good reason for this. You lose weight in the order it was put on, and this differs from males to females. Females gain weight first in the thighs/hips, then butt, then stomach, and finally breasts. So, as you lose weight, you re going take it off in reverse order...breasts first (I know it s depressing!) and then stomach, butt, and thighs. Stick with it and you ll get back to a good shape, but understand that your breast fat won t come back.