Sunday, June 28, 2009

How to lose weight and not starve myself..and im not the health freak..help? -

I really want to lose some weight..I go to gym 4 times a week for an 1 hour// cardio and weights but my tights are just chubby.How can I slim down my legs .im 5 7 145...help me

I love the Special K Vanilla Almond, and I have lost 20pds just replacing two meals. Any cereal would work I would think. You may also be working on your legs to much which is increasing your muscle mass.

The best way to lose weight is by doing these two things:1) Have a healthy and balanced permanent diet: dark green vegetables, fresh fruits, whole wheat and whole grain products, non-fat dairy products, fish, poultry breast, lean red meat, egg white.2) Start exercisingAerobic and weight training will raise your metabolic rate.* aerobic exercising3 times per week, conduct an exercise that keeps your heart rate elevated for at least 30-45 minutes (ex: walking, running, cycling, swimming, aerobics)* weight trainingAlternate days of aerobics with weight training. You will build muscles that will burn more calories, even when at rest!Running, walking is very good for thighsCheck out following link for more exercise ideas:

the best answer you can EVER get is the 3 hour diet ! you ll eat every 3 hrs and I m sure you ll never starve cuz i m losing weight on it and never feeling starving or what so ever! soo.. go on ...... 3hourdiet.com

run, run, runelliptical machine is good, tooalso, lunges are good

try not to exercise too much on your legs, I know it sounds daft but the muscle with make your thighs look larger. You may be retaining water, try something with a gentle laxative effect like prunes, running is good for all over body weight loss. Good luck! xx