Tuesday, June 16, 2009

How To Lose Weight In Two Weeks?!? -

Me and my friends are 13 and two weeks till school starts again. We wanna lose few pounds before that. Has anyone got any exercises or food we can eat to help?!We range from height 5 1 to 5 7 and range from 7 to 12 stone.PLEASE HELP US.

Thirteen? Don t y all have parks to play in or bicycles you can ride? Is there no swimming pools or roller rinks. How does someone at the age of 13 not have anything to do...Hey, I know, clean your room! If your room is clean, vacuum the carpet and wash some walls.

Try low carb, low fat, high fibre, high protein, and exercise. The foods are low caloried, and yet filling and healthy. Brisk walking is great for burning body fats.It is my lifestyle now. I am on low carb, low fat, high fibre, high protein and a hour brisk walk 5 times a week, and I have lost 31lbs/14kg and gained better health. I am now maintaining my 108lbs/49kg for more than a year, with more fruits and complex carbs.Details such as my experience, meals, snacks, recipes, foods to buy, reading labels, walking as an exercise and to shape the body etc etc, are in my blog.Xiaozhen

Shrivel up and die... Start jogging boys... And absolutely no sugar, neither artificial nor pure. And remember that looks doesn t matter and two weeks is virtually impossible for most people. Just work on your confidence instead...

i have the same problemHELP me5 7 a30want to lose 5 pounds and be able to run a mile under 9:30minutesHELP ME