Monday, June 22, 2009

How to lose weight while sitting on a chair whole day in the office!!! Really need some help here.? -

To lose 1lb a week you need a negative calorie balance of 500 calories per day. To lose weight at 2lb a week you need to reduce your calorie intake by 1000 calories a day

You should also try drinking alot of water, it ll help to flush your system from whatever you do eat during the work day.

u can do simple excercises like grab a stapler and us it as a dumbbell and do some biceps and triceps.do some abs by- tightening and then releasing themu can do the same for ur tush-tighten then releasedo some calve raises-i do this at work hehe lolworks!

Ughh don t you hate it! I sit in an office 8 hours a day, 5 days a week! It s horrible! Especially when everyone around you is always bringing snacks! And you get bored..THIS IS WHAT I DO:Eat a healthy breakfast. If a bowl of cereal won t fill you up, have an apple or bananna, maybe even put the bananna in the cereal. I prefer Cheerios, or anything whole wheat, like chex.Then I jog a mile.. yeah I know it s not too long, but it s a start, especially if you;re not used to exercising, we don t want you to in shock!Eat a good lunch. I either have a turkey sandwhich, no mayo or anything, maybe some cheese on wheat bread, with a veggie. I usually put some green beans in a container. Then lowfat yogurt as well. On breaks, if you re still hungry, eat rice cakes, wheat thins, fruits.. really anything healthy. Just try to avoid the chips and brownies everyone in the office brings!I work a 1-10 shift, so my lunch IS my dinner. You really don t want to eat past 7 or 8. Drink lots of water! You can also squeeze your cheeks together while you sit and firm that booty of yours! You ll probably get the same thing over and over.. don t eat bad foods.. haha, gooood luck!

I have been on a diet for 11 days now and I ve lost 16.5 lbs. The first four days I lost 12. The way to do it is to go low carbohydrate with lots of LEAN protein. Stay under 20 carbs a day.I m a carboholic and thought there s no way I can do this diet . But I had done all the others with no success. My favorite, Weight Watchers even failed me. I was living it to the letter, eating on the low side of my point spread and still gaining about 1-3 lbs a week. I finally realized that most of those points consisted of carbohydrates. If you live a fairly sedentary life (I sit behind a desk all day), it will be hard to burn those calories. I ve found that by cutting out the carbs, my appetite has dropped almost to nil AND I m losing significant weight. Check out the diet I m on at http://www.kimkins.com/448.html...

Don t get up to get food.

Exercise during your breaks.Join a gym GO THERE.Stay away from the snack/vending machines.

I am sure you can find some time to do some exercise at least 3 times a week for 30 mins and don t eat any junk food and eat healthy food and drink lots of water.

dont go home and watch tv in the evening, instead join a sportsclub, go shopping (wow women can burn carbs and money while doing this) or take a walk in the park.getting a dog is great, hell force you to go walk him every single day! and if you dont, youre litterally stuck with sh*t.good luck!

well you just need to eat healthy no junk and if you do like snacks and your constanly stuffing stuff in your mouth what you need is to buy a pack of sugar free gum or suck on a loliipop they dont have fat calories try to only eat 1200 calories a day and try to make them the good calories not the fat calories so pack your lunch like one of the hand held soup things or if you have a world market near by theres theses things chinesse make called spring rolls not the deepfried spring rolls these are a rice paper wrap with rice noodles cucumber lettuce and any kind of meat you want like chicken or turky ham pork whatever inside it and you dip in this speacial made sauce for spring rolls and these things are so low in calories yet so filling (and dont over stuff the meat) so look for a world market and ask where to find the rice paper wrap rice noddles and sauce the noodles are easy to make just boil them like spagetti, and in a frying pan boil water and when its boiling put the rice paper in for ten seconds lay it on the counter and put all the stuff in it COLD so it wont put holes in the rice paper then wrape it up! and dip in the sauce and eat

Drink Water all day long!!! Eat friut most of the day and then eat a good meal before bed, but dont over eat dinner or super. Make yourself stop when u think you cna go a few more hours without anything. Water for drinking will help more then most people think. A friend of mine is a bank worker and she always at her desk and she lost 45 lbs in 2 months eatting fruit and drinking water... Do forget u need to eat at least a good dinner or something... Best of luck

Pack your own healthy lunch. Also, stop at the gym BEFORE you go home.Here is an article about staying in shape for a busy person:http://www.spartafit.com/articles/fitnes��