Monday, June 22, 2009

How to lose weight? -

how do i lose weight cuz i want to look good in a swimming suit...im nervous cuz my thighs and hips are HUGE!!!!! and i have to where a long t shirt of a sweatshirt to cover up my butt cuz its to big!!! my stomach and everything above is in perfect shape but everything under is HUGE!!! HELP ME!!!!!

Jogging helps a lot, but on your first day you will be in pain- wanna stop every 2 secs. But don t worry you will get the hang of it

You can read these tips on 20 ways to lose weight rapidly as well as download a free report on Weight Loss Without Dieting

I dont really need to tell anyone to try this but, I have lost 22lbs in a month using a diet pill called phetermine(prescribe by doctor),prozac and water pill.The pills can cause jitters,mood swings, and can cause dizziness.I walk 2 miles a day and i dont eat over a thousand calories.The prozac makes me qizzy and dont wanna eat.Its very easy to gain the weight back when getting off the pills.f you try it good luck and be very careful.Get a good check up first!Hope this can help ya!

The way not to do it is starve yourself, to start with. Just exercise and eat right. I did....lost 90 LBS because of it. Starving yourself won t help at all. Drink more water, eat less before bed, and don t eat for stress are the 3 things I follow and i m going pretty well if i don t say myself. 90 LBS isn t anything like 5-10lbs so take my advice. If you want anymore details, feel free to email me. Just please be patient for ppl seem to email me for advice on this, I will reply, don t worry! ~Adia

RUN! It s the fastest way to lose weight. If you don t have enough endurance, start with walking 4 min and then running 1 or 2. Then gradually increase the running time in between walking. You ll be running a mile at a time in no time :)

I guarantee the best way to lose weight is EXERCISE! You can eat whatever you want as long as you exercise on a daily basis.

if you really want to lose your weight, don t worry.exercise daily with some hard workouts ,drink fresh jucies.if you want more details view the website

check out www.theaaadiet.com

My field is in fashion, as a result many people ask me how they can slim down. My answer is always the same: good diet and exercise. But I found this great product which I think helps a lot in the process. I recommend you check this website http://www.health-thin.info , they have a free trial and you only pay $6.95 shipping and handling. Good luck!