Saturday, June 27, 2009

How to lose weight without diet pills? -

i need help. i want to lose weight without diet pills but with exercise. how can i do it.

I think it s great that your going with exercise and avoiding the drugs. I lost 15 pounds since Dec. by exercising 4 times a week at the gym and staying away from the junk food. Try cereals like oatmeal and fruit in the morning , a lunch of whatever you want, if you work you ll burn most of those calories by evening, and for dinner a salad,and water all day. When you start your exercise program start slow,it s not a sprint, think of it like a marathon.

I think that you should avoid all junk foods and try to so ur best to stay away from anything that will harm your body. Report Abuse

exercise and eating healthy foods is great. i try, but i just can t seem to lose weight. too many cravings.

Walk for 15 - 20 minutes a day. A brisk walk. Drink lots of water to flush out your system. And cut down on the portions of food you eat. Try not to eat anything fried.

Stop eating McDonalds and Kentucky Fried Chicken on a daily basis!

Shut up and EAT!!!!!just relax your food thoughts, and dont think about it too much, just speaking from my own personal experiance! I was Bulimic/dieter for 8 years, my weight went up and down, I always thought about food... till I said to my self SHUT UP AND EAT! lost 20kgs, I eat everything now... but I just eat what I need, and its not a problem... (i know its sounds easier than it is, but 4 years I have been the same weight and super sexy too!!!)

go through any of the diet planscheck out the link:http://redtagdeals.com/diet_plans-coupons

Count your calories. Exercise. It s that simple. I ll give you a website that s pretty cool with some neat tools.

You have to get on a good routine including cardio and resistance. Watch what you eat cutting out the junk and sodas. When you exercise, get your heart rate up enought to burn the fat. You can learn more about exercise programs and weight loss by reading these articles.

The South Beach Diet worked great for me. I found it to be healthier than any of those other diets because it consisted of a very balanced diet. The first 2 weeks were hard because you can t have any carbs, but after that it becomes more like a way of life rather than a diet. I learned that there are so many healthy carbs to eat and that anything in moderation is good. I lost 20 pounds on this diet and I lost another ten after adding in yoga to my exercise routine. Everyone is different so my advice to you is try different things and don t give up--it took me many years to find what works for me.

First foremost, motivation, self-discipline self-determination. Cut back on red meat. Eat dinner by 7pm. Make a schedule stick to it. Eat more fruits vegetables-raw or steamed. Salads. Drink plenty of water. No soda. Yogurt. Smoothies.

Losing weight depends on burning more calories than you take in. Try to look at the calorie burn versus intake one week at a time. The easiest way to cut calories is drink water. Juice is healthy but it has calories. You do not have to kill yourself at the gym if you have a sensible diet.

All you need to do is completely cut out junk food.. eat sensibly. Lean cuisine from walmart or any other grocery store are really good.. and if your still hungry eat fruit or jello with like fat free cool whip... just look for low calorie foods.. special k bars are really good for snacks too.. and keep up with exercise and you will lose the weight no problem.

At first start out doin a minimum exercise like walkin then joggin or do75 situps (be sure to do it at about the same time everyday so your body gets adapted to it) then on the next week or so do 25 more. or pushups is a gud option also cuz it works out your arms but at the same time it flattens your stomach. and healthy food before and bout 15 min after work out. Trust me, I did that and i lost, first 6 pounds the 3rd week then it jux melted off. So from now on i do a reasonable amount of exercises a day. Good luck!

no eating after 7:00 p.m.