Friday, June 26, 2009

How to lose weight fast! in a month (exercises at indoor)? -

ok im a 14 year ol thats 5 2 and 110 poundsi need to lose weight because i gained alot in the past couple weeksmy main concern ismy flabby arms, any exercises that would help?and my abs, im going on a boring holiday so its best if you guys give me exercises i can do indoor.

I d suggest crunches (where you lie flat on the floor, arms across your chest, and lift your shoulders and upper back up as if your starting a sit-up) or sit-ups, as well as reverse crunches (where you lie on your back and lift/curl your legs up towards your chest) for your abs.For your arms, try push-ups or standing push-ups (arms against the wall, feet out a few steps behind you, lean forward like a push-up, and then push back out again).For more help - exercises, nutrition, tracking, support groups, etc. - try sparkpeople.com. I found it pretty useful. They break their exercises down by what area is being worked (upper, core, lower) and whether or not you need equipment.

I dont mean to be rude but I don t think you need to lose weight but thats your decision so whatever,anywaysyou could crunches and pushups and exercises using couches there are lots of them on youtube. just type in ab exercisesif you ever go outside i would reccomend you run and most importantly you have to eat healthy and drink lots of water.

try ali or lipobindtry to eat healthy dont starve yourself just try to make healthy decisionseg if you go to mcdonalds go for something like a fish burger dont cut out the things you like cuz you ll just want them moree.g instead of going for a chocolate biscuit go for digestive biscuitsinsted of going for crisps try snack a jacks or rivita crunch ;) plus then your mom wont think you wanna lose wait she ll just think you want to start eating healthy cuz if i tell my mom i wanna lose weight she goes mental

Eat food pyramid diets.I confirm.I ve hit 10 pounds / 2 weeks.

u can swim.. swimming really helps in loosing weight..You can also stop eating much of chocolates..I liked ur answer on my Question that really helps..