Sunday, June 21, 2009

How to lose weight? -

Okay so I am not fat, but I am not skinny. I am 5 4 and 130lbs.I would really love to tone my muscles back up because I use to be a gymnast. I just don t want to be bulky and thats what tend to happen. But i hate things like yoga and pilates. I m not sure of what kind of workout to start. Or even if a diet will help...

This is the best advice I ve seen:http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifesty��Although I didn t need to lose as much weight as him, I did lose about 15 lbs. And it was easy, and fast, and I ve kept it off.

Im in the same boat.I joined ju-jitsu and so far im feeling the burn,and it feels really good.You learn who to defend yourself and get toned.Im joining boxing as soon as i have a friend to join with me.

eat a well balanced diet with proper portions and exercise every day. walking 30 minutes will help you tone without bulking up. or swimming or riding a bicycle. dancing to any kind of music.

Don t worry. 30 more pounds,THEN you re overweight. Take life easy. Don t tense your arthiritis.

First of all you are beautiful the way you are! Our bodies have a set weight naturally and you should embrace that.Exercise,eat right and be as active as possible but do not overly focus on your weight or how you look.Many people have starved themselves and ended up sick yet fit.Believe me its not worth it!Embrace what you have and be thankful!http://www.bodypositive.com/size_acceptance.htm

If you have a great workout plan to help. My company FF(Fitness Fun) is able to help you with a workout plan.We make a plan that fit your life style.Just email me if you have any questions or just want to join.I would be happy to help.*Note some info have to be fill out before joining(Example: First Name, weight , goal, time period etc.)

I just eat less and move more... you burn fat and keep it off.

well what i do is im 17 yrs old and im about 165lbs buts thats about normal for me but i have a few pounds i could lose but im not fat enough to where i have stretch marks so im good...ive been starting this diet myself i didnt think anything of it i practically just made it up myself...run everyother day and eat very LIGHT about 1 apple(Fruit) a day and lots of water i know it doesnt sound much but ya u have to sacrifice something..well i also work out in a weight room also so ya but do what i sayed and something should work just remember to burn more than u eat and u will be god alright man take care.