Sunday, June 21, 2009

How to lose weight in one month? -

okay, so Halloween is in one month and I really want to look good by then. I kinda wanna loose ten pounds. I don t have acces to a gym or anything, so what foods can I eat/drink to help me loose ten pounds?Please help me, I ll answer your questions or do whatever, I just really need to loose those ten pounds!Thanks.. Love Harlow

In order to loose the pounds you want, you have to be really dedicated into wanting to loose those amount of pounds. Try eating just salad, try to stay away from carbs and any junk food. Work out every day for at least 30 mins. Going for jogs/walks, Work out until you sweat. Keep doing that for the whole month. Balance your diet to. This should help you. Just be dedicated. Good Luck!

The Master Cleanse diet. It s a ten day diet that will make you drop serious pounds in ten days. Trust me it works, I have done it and so has people in my family. You HAVE to follow it to a T though. No cheating and make sure you are using fresh lemons and Grade B, true maple syrup, not the sugary kind you put on pancakes. Check it out here : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_Clea��Good luck girlie!!!Hugs