Friday, June 26, 2009

I need to know how to lose weight fast!? -

i think im 25 pounds over weight and i get teased about it alot and i just wanna know how i can lose weight fast!

Crash dieting is never the way. How old are you? How much do you weigh?Start eating more lean meats like chicken (without the skin and not fried) and fish with serves of salads and vegetables (no potatoes). Do 20-30 minutes of walking or if you can running 3-4 times per week.Stay away from sugar, fried foods and drinks other than water and herbal tea. If you get desperate for sugar have a piece of fruit.

Eat nourishing food with plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables being part of it. Chew each morsel at least 32 times. This will activate signal to the brain as soon as u have had enough. Besides this change in eating style, take regular light exercises and brisk walks every day. U will be able to gain/shed all extra weight gracefully and in a reasonable time span. No food or drink in between the food and not more than three meals a day, unless u r diabetic.

first of all don t loose weight to make other ppl happy, do it for yourself and for your own health. if you do it for other ppl youll find yourself not being happy trust me a slew of problems can arise from that scenario. Secondly do not try to loose weight fast do it right and get on a plan and change your habits and you ll keep the weight off for life if you do it right. Change your lifestyle habits and change your life.

http://choosediet.blogspot.com/

You cannot lose weight fast. It just isn t possible. Get up and move. Do some sort of exercise and get on a healthy eating plan. I just started mine about 3 weeks ago and I have lost 7lbs so far. I use a treadmill for 30 minutes everyday (plus I play ice hockey once a week). I also have a food diary that I write in daily. There is no fast or easy way to lose weight. It is hard, but, you have to be commited and you have to do it the right way, or you ll just gain the weight back. Get on a healthy eating plan now! Good luck!

A friend of mine introduced me to an amazing health system that helped him lose 30 pounds in 6 weeks, gain a ton of energy, and lose his sugar cravings. I tried the system, and I absolutely love it. I ve been using it for 2 months now, and I��ve lost all the weight I wanted to and I have a ton more energy than I ve ever had before. The system is very convenient and affordable, and it has had a dramatic impact on my health and my life. If you are serious about losing weight, I d love to tell you more.-Geoff

I lost weight fast,by eating lean meats and veggies,turkey sausage,eggs,chicken,turkey,salads with oil and vinegar,give it a try for two weeks,you ll definitely loose 4-10lbs.No yeast,sugar or dairy,Take a multi vitamin also.