Thursday, June 25, 2009

What is the quickest way (besides all the supplements)to lose weight? -

I been doing cardio every morning i wake up because thats when u can supposedly burn the most fats with all my glucose and stuff really low from the 8-12 hour vast of sleep.I m also on a strict diet. I been working out normally with weights and stuff. for about 2years maybe more. so yeah i m not really new to this. but now i m trying to get rid of more of this fat so all my muscles can show better. any advice on how to lose weight a little faster?

All weight loss is 70% diet and 30% exercise if you really want to lose some weight you need to find a good diet program check out http://diets.weebly.com there are some amazing programs there that have been proven to work.

diet control as well as exercising atleast 4 days a week for one hour.