Monday, July 13, 2009

How to lose weight fast? -

I m a guy and I want to lose some weight in my belly, chest and side fast. How

Hi Bob, The question you asked is one I commonly see here...and the interesting thing about all these very similar questions is they all seem to include the word FAST . But let s take a common sense approach to the situation. You didn t mention your age, height, nor current weight...Neither did you mention if your weight gain was rapid or over a period of time. So I will assume for the moment that you ve put on some pounds over time and now you ve come to realize that it s a bit too much--so what can be done about it?For the most part people wanting to lose weight expect it to vanish immediately----what they fail to take into consideration is that if they didn t gain it over night (with the possible exception of water weight due to fluid build up), why is it reasonable to expect it to disappear FAST???The key to permanent weight loss is #1 a healthy diet that includes all the food groups #2 Eat smaller portions throughout the day and avoid calorie-ridden snacks #3 Eliminate soda and alcoholic beverages from your diet #4 Engage in a sensible exercise program that will push you to tthe limit over a period of time----but not beyond what what you are able to endure. #5 Plan your meals and adhere to your diet plan.Here s what NOT to do:Don t engage in a starvation dietDon t try and find some sort of OTC diet pill that melts fat away----you should never take any type of weight loss medication without first consulting with your physician. Diet fads and OTC products simply don t work and whatever weight is lost through their use rapidly returns (and then some) when you stop that diet plan.So forget the FAST part----adopt a plan for yourself that will provide you with regular weekly reinforcement when you weigh-in each week. A lost of 2-3 pounds each week doesn t take long to realize a total weight loss 8-10 pounds a month!I wish you all the best.

The belly and chest are the hardest to lose since it deals with both exercise and diet. I had the same problem about 2 years ago. I wanted to lose about 35 lbs from my overall frame. I got the weight off quickly (within 2 months) but I still wasn t satisfied with the belly and chest part (man boobs). So about one and a half years ago, I stumbled across the Fat Loss 4 Idiots Diet and quick weight loss program. Almost approaching two years now, I am satisfied with the results. Keep in mind the results happened the first 2 months I was on the program and I have maintained quite easily ever since. The first thing I would do is speed up your metabolism by eating fat burning foods at the right sequence. I would highly recommend you read http://fatloss4idiotswork.blogspot.com/2009/09/how-can-i-speed-up-my-metabolism.html . Give it about a month and let me know what your results are. You will be surprised as how you can start feeling and seeing your abs come back to life.

You could get the OTC Alli which is a weight loss product 2. Intake more fruits and vegetables 3. WorkoutIf u were to do the above three weight loss would be speeded up some and u could lose X amount of pounds in a month Or u could get the weight loss product Xenical by prescription which is a stronger form of the OTC Alli which are also both known by orlistat.

If you do have a craving for fruit juice then go for fresh fruit juice instead of these that contain artificial flavors and colors. Or even better, try making your own fruit juice taking care not to sweeten it with too many calories.

hey bob just you now exercise and eat lots of fruit lots of love hana