Monday, July 13, 2009

I was wondering if you had any good tips on how to lose weight? -

I have such a hard time keeping on schedule because my Mom always buys the wrong foods so I m always reminded I can t have any. Which bugs me. I have fatigue. From depression. So I never have energy to exercise. Any tips on how to keep a strong mind and how to have more energy?

I thing is don t totally cut a certain food out of your diet. If you want a piece of cake eat it, just don t eat all of it. That s how I have helped myself reduce calories. Even though I try to make healthy food choices, if I m craving some cookies I ll eat one instead of five. My question to you is, have you seen a doctor about your depression? and second, are you taking a multivitamin? Both of these may help you gain more energy to get out and exercise.

well i eat 6 small meals a day instead of 3 big means that add up to 1200 calories, i go by a couple of rule, no soda,only one treat a week like a chocolate bar, i can t take seconds and i can t finish anything on my plate even if it means one small bite...these little things can help you lose weight and keep it off

Try to eat 1500 calories or less per day and do some exercises.(about 30 min to an hour a day you can take 2 or 1 day s off per week of doing exercise.)

I d say get plenty of sleep, drink a good amount of water, and exercise (if at all possible)

just join textile sector u shall be smart like me

Losing weight and getting fitter is really quite simple. All you have to do is a few simple things. Firstly, clear your fridge of fatty junk foods. If there��s no temptation, you cannot fall. Secondly, stock up on watermelon and other fruits. Watermelon is excellent because it clears out your digestive system of toxins and waste, leaving you feeling and being healthier. Next, begin exercising every day. Do not go too hard. If running, don��t go fast or uphill, unless you want bulky muscle. A steady pace each day for a minimum of 30 minutes will allow you to shed fat and tone your body. Set a day each week when you each junk food, but try not to go overboard and ruin the work of every other day. Drink plenty of water, often when you think you are hungry, you are actually thirsty. If you are getting cravings, have a glass of water, wait 5 minutes, and then see if you still want food. This usually gets rid of those nasty afternoon hunger pangs for me!Good luck, and I hope you get the results you want!!