Sunday, July 12, 2009

How to lose weight? Gradual WEight gain..? -

I m 17 and I weigh 160lbs!!! I was so surprised when I checked the scale my weight has been slowly creeping up! I need to lose it. I m a dancer I go to dance 4 times a week. 2 and half hours of acrobatics, and 2 hours of latin... I really need to lose it..

healthy diet just dont eat under 1200 calories per day, your metabolism will drop and your body will eat at iself including organs such as the heart, and you will eventually die, no jokei suggest 6 small meals a day and eat every 3-4 hours (even if its just a piece of celery) to keep your metabolism upmaybe you gained muscle or got taller? that could be it as well, so don t be too worried :D gradually eat less calories each day until you reach your total caloric goal, this gets your body more used to less food so you don t starve or kill yourself trying to eat less lol

eat healthy work out 4 times a wek 1 hour a day