Monday, July 13, 2009

How to lose weight? -

I want to lose 13-18 pounds, i currently weigh 103, and i want to weigh anywhere between 85-90 pounds. I am 5 3 , 13 years old and I am sick of people telling me that I am to young, to immature, or that i will be under-weight. Because I wasn t to young or to immature to look it up on: www.kidshealth.comAnd I found out that with my height/age, if I weight between 85-90 pounds, I wouldn t be under-weight.I need to figure out a way to lose the sufficient amount of weight I want to. I am going about this in a very mature manner, and I would expect that I get the same in your answers.Please and Thank You!P.S. I don t want an answer that says that You are already under-weight because I am not under-weight, and the weight I want to be, isn t under-weight either.P.S.S Please don t tell me about how you weighed more than me when you were my age. You aren t me. Everybody is different.

you can excersise, run alot to tone your muscles, which always works, drink a glass of water before you have a meal, eat less sugary stuff eat alot of vegetables and skip the chips and pizza and fast food,also there is a very good way to lose alot of weight very quickly, i know some people whove done it:eat only apples and as many as you want for 3 days and this is ONLY apples and you can also drink water, and you will lose alot of weight, however it may be challenging.also i dont think you are overweight :)

you didnt really say what you eat or how active you are. To lose weight you need to be burning more calories than your or intaking in your diet.

I have been overweight for most of my life, and have been on every diet imagineable. I recently decided to try Paul McKenna s weight loss programme, and have lost 3 stones in 2 and a half months.Paul McKenna is a famous hypnotist, and does NOT reccommend diets, as they never work, and almost everyone puts the weight straight back on. His theory is to eat VERY slowly, chewing every mouthful thoroughly, and slowly, putting the knife and fork down between mouthfuls. The mind releases endorphins, which make us feel happy when we eat, by rushing food when we eat, we release more endorphins, which make us feel happier, therefore disguising fullness . It really works, try it! I now eat a very small plate of food, very slowly, and I do NOT deprive myself of foods I love. I just eat smaller portions of them, and because I eat my meals VERY slowly now, I have found the weight dropping off me, without depriving myself of the foods I love.