Friday, July 24, 2009

HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT!!!!!? -

I m 14 years old and 136 lbs. how do i lose weight fast. please explain with words a teenager can understand

im 14 too.uhm i jus exercize.and watch what you are eating.see how many colories are in what u are eating.do not eat candy.candys yucky anyways :P (sryz i dont like candy)some good exersizes are wall sits,planks,going for a walk,running a mile...push ups..

Honey, in the last 6 months I have shed 120 pounds or 1/2 my body s size.It was so very simple that you probably won t believe me. I went thru all the usual crap from Weight watchers to jenny craig for 20 years but then, I just began to pay attention to myself and my own body s needs.I stopped trying to eat the way others demanded and the rest was easy.Now, everything I put into my system I stop and think about first and ask myself some basic questions,a)Do I need this at this moment?b)Is there anything in this that may harm me?c) Was this gently harvested or was there alot of trauma and violence involved in the process that brought this food to me in this form? THIS is very important because for instance, meat that is acquired thru violence as in the often brutal means used to slaughter some animals, I feel is just as poisonous to the human spirit as rotten foods with salmonella or some type of plague may be.If I decide say that my body requires some chicken, and potatoes and tomatoes, I will simply silently offer my thanks and amends to the foods in case there has been some traumas involved before they came to my plate.A simple potato is just as alive as we are although not as complex. Try to remember that all you eat or drink or put into you in any way becomes a part of yourself.Alcohol and cigarettes were a problem for me but the alcohol is no longer needed and the cigarettes get farther and farther apart.I hope this helps. You know yourself best and perhaps you have a need to be large right now. Life is change. You are the only one who knows what s perfect in your life. You alone can chose but free will is our Divine Right. Please don t let others tell you what to eat especially those strickly laid out diet plans !Blessings.

yeah im 14 too. i jog with my dog everyday, ive been doing it for about 5 months now and i noticed that my weight is balanced alot more, + losing some weight as well. after every meal, drink some green tea WITHOUT any sugar. its pretty good and it fastens ur metabolism. =] try it!