Tuesday, July 14, 2009

How to lose weight...? -

okay i m know that i m not like super fat but, i do have a few extra pounds and i would like some advice on how to shed them. i m only a teenager so i can t go to fitness places like bally or anything haha. and i have been excersicing, but sometimes i forget to or feel lazy and since i m only a teen, i can t really choose all of my meals. i do have basketball practice for my jr. high team so i guess i m active almost every day but thats only for about 40 minutes. well i always knew that i was a little bit overweight but my reason for getting things going is so that i can fit properly in a bridesmaid dress for my sister s wedding. i m the youngest in the family and i don t want to have to have the biggest size. thanks for the help! :)

The ONLY way to loose weight in any scenario is to consume few calories than you burn daily. A safe calorie deficit is widely accepted at a ten percent calorie deficit. Strength training will also do a LOT to burn calories. Muscle BURNS fat thereby raising your metabolism. Write me if you have any questions.

If you want to lose weight and lose it fast, I suggest you use proactol. My mom and aunt swear on it. A week after they started using it, we all noticed their weight loss. If your interested and want more information, below is a helpful site.

Please do not listen to Cody!!!Weight loss pill are not good for you under no circumstances.just watch what you eat and at least do some activities for thirty minutes 3-4 times a week.sometimes a week!

I know how you feel - many times I just forget to do it and when I remember, I m too lazy to do it. Haha.Which I know it isn t a good thing, but hey, we re teenagers.Anyway, what I started doing, is doing a few stretches.Then turning on my stereo and blasting one of my favorite fast-paced cd s and then do some light workouts, and then some cardio.The music makes it really fun, especially if you can mouth the words as you work out. And what motivates me is when I hear a song about being independent or a really dancey-type song.So you can try that, if you re into that.If so, you can also just jump/dance around for a few minutes, get a drink of water, and start doing it again.Although it may not be AS effective as actual working out, you re moving, which is good because mostly everything you make your body do, you lose calories.So to get in the jist of working out (and having fun doing it), you can do something that s not completely boring.I know, I know. It wasn t amazing advice.But I hope I helped at least a little.

Start running. One of the best things you can do. It doesn t have to be fast, just going for a light paced 30 minute run every day or every other day can help you drop some pounds pretty quickly. It may not be fun, but you really start feeling great after you ve been at it.Of course, the actual exercise is only half the battle. If you stop eating stuff you know if bad for you like chips, soda, and candy, it ll help your progress tremendously. Stop eating when you become not full and eating till you are full, and start eating when you get hungry and stop when you become not hungry. Don t eat late at night either. If your going to bed straight after a meal, you re not using any of that food energy so your body stores it in the form of fat.