Thursday, July 16, 2009

How to lose weight? -

Just list not so commonly known tips please.Or specific ideas.

Take up mixed martial arts. All the grappling, calisthenics and leg work burns off lots of calories.

please search. just put in something like this for example weight loss for 13 year old during summer when you search put in a tiny bit of detail to mke the answers fit your needs please dont ask pointless questions that are filling up the whole dam page of diet and fitness. no offense or anything im rlly just trying to help

Hi, I��m Ryan.You could probably try this, I have heard many people in my college say green tea is a good supplement to add to your diet .But I guess it varies from person to person,some people lose a lot of weight taking green tea but I know some who didn t lose weight at all.It all depends upon your body s metabolism.If you decide to take green tea you could visit this sitehttp://greentea.videowhack.com .It has a free trial for 30 days so you might find out if it suits you or not.Best of Luck�� I hope you find something that works for you. keep us updated!

runwalk a lotjogpush upsabbsdanceplay wii (boxing)