Monday, July 27, 2009

Okay Im 13 and 200 pounds. I really wanna lose 30 lbs. So does anyone have some tips on how to lose weight? -

This is really serious ferr me so treat me with some respect and don t give me any stupid answers(:

I have always been overweight and I am 20! I lost 40 lbs and I am going on strong with continuing to lose:) I m so proud of you foro wanting help because that is the beginning of recogninzing the problem! I do lots of cardio...weights and yoga:) You should talk to your parents and maybe get a fmaily gyn membership. They should waat to help! Excersizing is very important but if you do not change your eating habits, you are not going to see results.Don t drink soda!Lots of water!Eat six small meals a day!When you are full, stop eating!NO fast food!Healthy Choice and Lean Cuisine meals are nice because it deals with portion control!You have to WANT it bad enough!I hope everything works out and you start working out!!! Join a team at school and have fun with it!

Do some aerobic/cardiovascular exercises 3-4 times a week, for 45 minutes.This may be too much if you don t exercise much. If so, start 2-3 times a week for about 30. Get your heart pumping, then let it slow down, then get it pumping again. Look up interval training. Great for fat burning.Mix in some weight training too. You don t need to build muscle...just tone and support them. Muscle will burn calories on its own, while you re just sitting there, so very important.Since you re a teen, I wouldn t cut back too much on calories, cause you re still growing. Maybe cut back 500 or so. Basically, watch your portion size, and no seconds. Eat plenty of veggies and fruits. No processed carbs, like white bread or pasta.Be patient and look for encouragement when you can get it. It may take several months to even lose 30.

Im assuming you dont exercise. Start by doing that. Join an after school activity or something. Go running on the week ends. Stop with the sodas. You WILL notice a difference if you do this. Try eating less junk. Instead of snacking on chocolate, and all that trash, try fruit. Eat less bread, pasta and pizza. Basically, try a healthier diet. Dont try anything too extreme though. You re still young, and growing, and it would be terrible if you developed an eating disorder. Its horrible living with one. Hope i helped =)Good luck

Diluted apple cider vinegar dailyDrink plenty of waterEat fruits and vegetables at nearly every meal, dailyExercise one hour regularly (daily is ideal)Eat less fattening foods: share or save large slices or portions of food for laterMake juices with a juicer machine; the bulk from these drinks help fill you and decrease appetite.

holy COW how tall r u i mean you make me wan to go jogging sereously i am 12 120 5,4 an am try for 100 pounds i mean really just go joine a club or do conditioning it helps a lot! e mail me for HELP this is my opinione i guess :)

healthy diet and regular exercise - the basics