Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Can anyone give me some tips on how to lose weight? -

I am 18years old 5 2 and weigh 119 I know that s not alot but I want to be fit.I work out three times a week and I watch what I eat.I guess you could say I m a health freak.But I want to get back down to atleast 100.Any tips...

Dont go on a restrictive diet or anything........actually you should eat more. Eat 5 or 6 times a day, but make em small meals. This will keep you metabolism ticking over nicely. Dont worry about your weight just keep an eye on your dimensions. Muscle is heavier than fat so if your training you ll put on muscle but when you weigh yourself the scales will tell you youre heavier. Dont worry about that, just measure your waist and things like that. As a general rule if youre training and the scales say your getting heavier but your waist has gotten smaller it means your gaining muscle so its all good. You could go one step further and get your body fat checked. But if you do dont use the bio impedence scales only use the skinfold calipers.

linit carbohydrates to 3 times a week, and onlyu whole grains, like brown rice or whole grain bread or oatmela. No dairy at all. Nothing fried. Eatdried soy nusts instead of peanuts. They sort of taste like peanuts but lighter. No salt too.

Hi Hope your doing great, what I recommend to you is: to Drink lots of water. take care

drink water.