Thursday, August 13, 2009

What are good ways to stay motivated to lose weight? -

I don t need help on how to lose weight, I m only asking for ideas on how I could stay motivated. I am not drastically overweight, I simply want to lose what I ve gained over the winter. I am a very active girl who loves sports. I just need a bit of motivation! Any ideas?

Put up a picture of a model who you would like to look like

well since you love sports do that try to lose weight w/ someone else who wantsto, the support fr. someone else will help

Remind yourself that you don t want to gain weight and be forced to spend money on larger size clothes. You want to spend the money on smaller sizes when the time comes.

I m 17 and a Junior in high school.I play volleyball, basketball and I cheer but I m not in the shape I would like to be. So a couple of my friends and I joined a gym and we work out together every other day . It s great to have friends to push you and to stay motivated.

Yes. Join a support forum, like www.fatfriends.yourbb.eu. I m a member, and they ve kept me on track since January.Also, log your progress. If you keep a diary of not only your weight, but your measurements, seeing progress keeps you going. Also make a diary of EVERYTHING you eat. That way you can see where you are either going wrong or doing right.Good Luck

one way that I am told works well to get rid of snacking.is to put a mirror on the refrigerator door, if you look good everything is OK.if you look bad, you are reminded of it.