Saturday, September 19, 2009

How to lose weight dramatically? -

I am 12 years old and I weigh umm 122 pounds : / I need help I wanna be fit for school next year!

I m glad you said fit and not skinny . That is healthy, and the healthiest way to become fit is the good ole fashioned way: a healthy diet and exercise plan. Change your lifestyle. Its possible to lose 10 pounds a month on a good plan. You may want to check a BMI calculator and see what weight would be a healthy for your height, and then you can have a clearly defined goal (how much you could lose and how much time it will take).I could write an essay containing dieting tips, but I think my source site can lay it out much more clearly. Its advice helped me drop 20 pounds without having to make sweeping changes (I took baby steps, basically- made small changes- and they really added up). Best of luck to you.

caloriecheckbook.com. The motto is manage your body like a bank . It ll tell you your ideal wieght for your body type and size, a timeline for when you will lose your wieght if you keep on the diet , and how much wieght you ll lose if you take 200 calories out of your daily diet(yearly, 21something pounds)