Sunday, September 20, 2009

How to lose weight? -

i am 55kg and 5 ft 4inch. i awnt to lose my weight mostly near my middle. suggestions plsi was about 45 kg 3 months ago and perfect and now within 2 months or so have gained about 10kg weight. this is because i have left my house and joined a hostel and the food with we are made to eat is too much for me and ther is no enough excvercise. i am home for 15days. can anyone suggest a way to return to normal like i was before in these 15 days???plsi feel very uncomfortable.my waist was 23 before and is 30 now. so helpppppppppi am vegetariani am a girl

The only thing that controls your weight is how many calories did you burn and how many did you consume.Any food can be fattening is you eat too much.Track your diet, list everything you eat and drink each day, total it up to see how many calories you are getting.Exercise 3 to 5 times each week. Do something that will change your lifestyle so you will maintain your weight for life, not just for 15 days.

The way not to do it is starve yourself, to start with. Just exercise and eat right. I did....lost 90 LBS because of it. Starving yourself won t help at all. Drink more water, eat less before bed, and don t eat for stress are the 3 things I follow and i m going pretty well if i don t say myself. 90 LBS isn t anything like 5-10lbs so take my advice. If you want anymore details, feel free to email me. Just please be patient for ppl seem to email me for advice on this, I will reply, don t worry! ~Adia

Maybe u should get some information about instantly reduce excess body weight at http://track.lativio.com/hit.php?w=11394��

balance is the keytoo cut lbs in 15 days may be tricky unless you are full of fluid a natural diuretic could handle this some mellon cantelope or the likesadjust the portion size of meal and the amount of excercise you dobe sure that you keep bowels moving regularly is important also

hii,check this site they offer a program so as to lose about 9 lbs. every 11 days, and it really works, i subscribed for this program for about 2 months ago ,and it s for real it helped me alot.Here is the link http://overweight-doc.co.nr ,hope it helps.