Friday, September 11, 2009

How to lose weight fast? -

I need to lose about 15-20 pounds. I have a relatively fast metabolism and I m thinking that maybe if I just eat better (meaning I will actually eat breakfast, eat a good lunch and dinner, and drink lots of water) I should be able to drop it easily. If I eat fruit and vegetables at every meal, and I eat a healthy snack every once in awhile, the weight should come off, right? Also, I would like to do this without exercise, although I am not opposed to it. If you guys think it is necessary, do you think maybe a walk about midday everyday would do it? Or would I have to do more?

Eat light meals such as salads or if you don t like the typical salad make a spicy salsa and put it in a hollowed-out tomato.There are many different things that are healthy and delicious... for meat i recommend baked chicken with a little olive oil. Excersise wise i would say a brisk one mile walk a day or every other day will really help. Also as a snack the best thing to eat would be celery with peanut butter on it. PB is high in protein and will keep you full for a long time which will help you take longer or more intense walks without getting hungry or tiered out.

If you wear a Slendertone Flex Abs Belt, i believe your plan of losing weight will be perfect. It will help you not only lose weight, but also help you tone your body. Most importantly, you can wear it anytime anywhere you feel convenient. Many overweight friends, especially gilrs find it really helpful, hope you will also benefit from it!

I checked out everything to lose weight, and nothing worked until I checked out acai berry. I understand they say that pills don t work, nevertheless they sure worked for me, and they ve been showcased on the Rachael Ray Show too.There s a free trial going on currently at http://ixcezustos.akrion.net , why not try it, how worse could it make things?

Ya you should lose weight by eating healthly, as fruit and vegtables have no fat! Excersise isnt nessasary but it does speed up weight loss!!