Friday, September 18, 2009

How to lose weight fast? -

I ve been worried about my weight lately, I gained a lot of weight in the past year. I want to lose the weight I gained, but I don t want it to take months on end. I m willing to diet, and I can swim at a pool about 3 or 4 times a week, but it doesn t seem to be working for me. I guess I m a bit impatient, but I would really like to get that flat tummy and skinny arms. Any suggestions?

Dont we all feel that way. You can try the diet I have been using. I went from 148 to 125 in three months. You may need to adjust it slightly to fit to your lifestyle. But it works good for me.- Drank plenty of water- Cut all fast food out of my diet- Became a vegertarian (helped BIG time)- Ate only one healthy meal a day. With one or two small healthy snacks. Ex. Apple, oatmeal rasien cookie, 100 calorie pack, etc.- Tried to excersice at least 3-4 times a week. Whether it was playing DDR on difficult mode or Walking at a fast pace for a hour around the neighborhood.- Allowed myself ONE cheat day. Meaning I could eat some non-diet foods. Such as going out for dinner at a resturant or just having white rice or cake. But you do have to control yourself and not go completley overboard.---- With that the wieght just melted off. I went from a size 9 pants to a size 3 pants in juniors in just three months. I feel a lot better about myself too.

There s a diet called Fat Loss 4 Idiots which can help you lose 9lbs every 11 days. It s a calorie shifter diet which means that it makes each of the 11 days carry a different amount of calorie intake. I.E day 1 will be 1,500 calories, day 2 will be 1,000 calories, etc.It works by stimulating your body into thinking that you have plenty of food to eat so it doesn t need to store any fat any more. This then encourages your body to burn all the stored fat it can - leaving you with a slender figure.You can see a full review of the Fat Loss 4 Idiots diet here: http://www.dietingscoop.com/fat-loss-4-i��Hope this helps?

i highly recommend this program i used to lose 94 pounds fast.i tried lots n lots of diets but found this one to be the bestand the weight stayed off.. and i didnt have to starve myself.http://loseweightfastneasy.cjb.neti found a good program to build muscles check it outhttp://7minmuscle.cjb.net

Learn all about nutrition and make it start working for you.http://www.freelosewieghtnow.com