Saturday, September 12, 2009

How to lose weight in 1month? -

my friend is asking me how to lose weight he is eating healthy but its not really helping him he is 14yrs old around 167pounds and 5 9 he looks like a healthy weight but u see alot of chubbiness on his body and he needs to lose weight before summer ends what should he do?

Hello,I was in a similar situation not too long ago. I needed to lose some weight for the summer.I tried almost every weight loss program under the sun, and nothing seemed to work.Out of frustration one day I was searching on google. Out of my frustration came the greatest day of my life. I found a website that gave an honest review of different weight loss programs.Their number one product claimed I could lose 21 pounds in 28 days. Naturally I was a little skeptical, but I was also desperate. I purchased the program (around $70 something) and dove right in.Of course, I did not lose 21 pounds in the first 28 days. But, I did lose 18 pounds in the first 28 days. In my opinion, this program was totally worth it. Because it actually gives great results, and is not too expensive.This website has ended all of my frustrations and desperation when it comes to losing weight. Be sure to check it out now.http://www.honestweightlossreview.comGood Luck,-Mary

Jenny Craig! :o Just kidding....No, but really the key to losing weight is mixing dieting (eating healthy, w/e) with exercise. Doing both will help your friend much more. Even fifteen minutes a day of jogging or running with a pet or friend can help. Maybe you can help your friend by walking with him sometime.Another thing that I have just read about is he can keep a food journal. A log of all the foods he s eaten, maybe a quick calorie count on there as well. Since he s a 14 yr old guy, this may be hard lol but still very worth the shot. ^_^

I would suggest a cleansing diet. I lost 12 pounds in 9 days and then 28 pounds in less than a month. I also lost a lot of inches too! I learned that cleansing will help the body get rid of toxins. Toxins come from a lot of things like fast food, pollution, food additives and preservatives and lots of other things. The toxins get stored in the fat in our body. To get rid of the fat, we have to get rid of the toxins by cleansing the body. This made sense to me and I decided to try a cleanse program and it worked. The weight came off fast and this kept me motivated to keep going, not like other diets where the weight loss it too slow. I did Jenny Craig, Weight Watcher and Medifast. If you want to learn more call the toll free number 1-877-587-4647 or check out the website. This was the first time I ever did a cleanse, it was easy and I feel better. Good luck whatever you decide to do! http://losebigweight.com

drinl a lots of water and exercises