Thursday, September 10, 2009

How to lose weight????????? -

I need to shed fat and build muscle. I weigh in every week and I m in a competition, so it really counts for something. It s twelve weeks and I have about 80 lbs to lose total. (I know that I won t lose 80 lbs in 12 weeks but I need to get a good jumpstart on it in that amount of time)

I know you probably don t like running (who does), but it is the most efficient way of exercise to build muscle and burn fat. One trick I use when I m trying to cut down on what I eat is that I can only have the equivalent of one serving each of any of the food I eat, apart from fruit and veges. That way I can t eat too much because I don t have that much of a variety of food in my fridge. Also, I found that dinner was the meal that I was putting on the most weight from. Not only was dinner a much bigger meal than any other for my family, but it was always a lot higher in calories - since rice, potatoes, bread, etc are good sources of energy, but also therefore high in calories. I found that it was actually better in the long run to start eating afternoon tea because then I wasn t so hungry for dinner. They say that there s no secret food trick when dieting, but I disagree. I think that everyone has a different trick. For instance, I find that when I eat a certain type of food which I haven t eaten in a while then it fulls me up for a very long time, probably because my body is trying to remember how to digest it lol.Don t deprive yourself of food when you are genuinely hungry, because then your body will go into survivor mode and will save any food that you do eat as fat, because it doesn t know when the next meal is coming from. You should eat something small every three hours.Drink lots of water, since our bodys often give us the same message for both hunger and thirst. Water has no calories, so don t worry that it will make you gain weight.What some people don t seem to realise is that chocolate doesn t neccesarily = fat, and apples don t neccesarily = skinny. By all means, eat the chocolate - but then that will make up for something else that you would normally have eaten later. And just because apples are low in calories doesn t mean that if you eat a whole bagful you aren t going to gain weight.Good luck for your competition, hope I helped :-)

lose it naturally don t take pills because those may burn fat but they also burn muscle because they just burn everything they can get to so they have good effects and side effectsI suggest you look into H.I.I.T High Intensity Interval Training it is highly effective and very useful for building your legs muscles building endurance and losing weight if you do it properlyhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-intens��

Of course diet and exercise is all ways the first words from health care providers and that s because it is the safest way to do so. However there are a couple other options, alli is a OTC medication that will help you lose about 5 lbs extra to every 5lbs of weight you lose with diet and exercise but there are side effects. There is also phenteramine a prescriptions weight loss solution that helps

People think that losing weight is some mythical thing, but its simply burning more calories than you are taking in. Just as how spending less money than you make in turn makes you richer. Cut down on your carbs, fats. Eat more of a protein and vegetable diet. For exercise: Do cardio or interval training. Classes at the gym that are cardio classes help alot.

explosive cardio is key, sprints, stairs, and hill runs is your best bet. also doin this first thing in the morning is best because you burn up to 300% more fat when you first wake up. and of coarse watch what you eat and eat 5 small meals a day instead of like 2 big ones keep your metabolism going.

When i wanted to lose weight and i did not wanna diet, i just ate whatever i wanted but in smaller portions, also i hate excersizing but i knew i needed to, so i started pilates, lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks doing that. i hope it helps(:

Eat healthier foods, eat less food, get more physical activity. If you don t know where to start with eating healthier and eating less, then refer back to the food pyramid we all learned about in grade school which shows you how much of each foods you should be eating each day.

Progresso Soup and water... Tuna for some protein.

dont eat ice cream every time your boyfriend dumps you