Sunday, September 20, 2009

How to lose weight. . .? -

How do I lose weight, I don t care where. All I know is I ve started Jogging, weight lifting, doing random exercises (The wall 1:30, Push-ups 25, planks 1:00, crunches 25, and leg-lifts 1:00) for 2 months now! I would think I would all least lose one pound! I don t eat junk food. (well at least I don t think I do) This is what I normally eat;Breakfast; Eggs or cereal(life)Lunch; Sandwich or leftovers from dinner(list below)Dinner; chicken and rice, tacos, spaghetti, or ground beef Should I jog longer? I can t figure it out. I need your help!Oh by the way it might be helpful for you to know that I m 5.8 180 pounds and I m 19 years old.

Start counting your calories - eat more fruit and vegetables. If you weigh 180 pounds (x 15) - you are eating close to 2700 calories a day - to stay there. Eat less calories = loss of weight ?

Where s the fruit veggies??Just stop eating altogether, then you ll lose weight.

the only reason i can think u havent lost weight is because you dont need to. Everyone has a set weight, fat content, etc. that is in their genes. Once you are at that point its going to be really hard for most people to drop below it without taking drastic measures (like anorexia type things). if anything i would suggest gaining muscle weight.

Avoid ��white�� carbohydratesAvoid any carbohydrate that is �� or can be �� white. The following foods are thus prohibited, except for within 1.5 hours of finishing a resistance-training workout of at least 20 minutes in length: bread, rice, cereal, potatoes, pasta, and fried food with breading. If you avoid eating anything white, you��ll be safe.