Friday, September 11, 2009

How to lose weight? -

i would really like to lose some pounds. i just want to know the correct ways. like what to eat and what kind of excerise to do. i ve been trying to excerise but i just keep myself motivated. so any tips on that would be great! thanx

Eat Salad...Fruits...Vegitibles...Stuff With Low Calories...Drink Water...And Excerise Like Crunches...And Running

u need to excersice and/or go on the atkins diet it worked for me!!!

The fastest, easiest ways to exercise are to use an eliptical. In one hour you burn 500 calories. Also, try running, swimming or biking. Anything in a fitness center is great b/c you can be motivated by watching tv while you do it!

Try low carb, low fat, high fibre, high protein, and exercise. The foods are low caloried, and yet filling and healthy. Brisk walking is great for burning body fats.It is my lifestyle now. I am on low carb, low fat, high fibre, high protein and a hour brisk walk 5 times a week, and I have lost 31lbs/14kg and gained better health. I am now maintaining my 108lbs/49kg for more than a year, with more fruits and complex carbs.Details such as my experience, meals, snacks, recipes, foods to buy, reading labels, walking as an exercise and to shape the body etc etc,

The best way to lose weight is to reduce the amount of calories you eat and burn the calories you eat plus more. Step 1. Drink lots of water.Step 2. Eat 5 small meals a day. Meals should be no larger that the size of your hand.(In order to eat 5 times a day, you have to eat every 2 to 3 hours)Step 3. Do lots of cardio.Step 4. Cut down on the amount of calories you take in per day.Step 5. Burn more calories than you eat.Motivation ( I m going to look fabulous within a few short months)