Sunday, April 15, 2012

How Can I Lose Weight Fast??? -

I want to lose as much weight as I can before New Year s. I m open to any suggestions. I ve found that as i lose weight...it becomes harder and harder to lose more. I exercise everyday and I ve been watching my diet and it s still not good enough to reach my goal weight and size. Please help! I m running outta time!

I have a few suggestions._Completely quit junkfood (chips, ice cream, candy, choclate, cookies, cake, crackers, etc) it can reduce alot of fat in your body quickly_Have a daily basis pattern of eating. Have a specific time for breakfast,lunch,dinner and always eat at that time. The continous pattern will help your stomach be more alert at those times._Dont eat snacks. When you re hungry, dont just grab something to eat. DONT. that puts on alot of weight. Resist yourself_Exercise. Dont push yourself. Just a few jogging laps, etc. Swimming helps alot as well.If you need more details. just get back at me!

rapid weightloss makes you extremely prone to gain it back (and more)but anyway. Try a new diet. perhapse you are cutting out some things that you really need. Are you getting enough calcium? Iron? Dietary fiber?check those things out first, and if you arent getting enough then eat more of those (stay within a healthy eating limit though)

The quickest way I ever lost weight was to run. I ran a few miles everyday. If you are eating healthy and running, also drinking a crap load of water, the fat just melts away!

go on a salad diet...I had a salad twice a day for 7 days and lost 10lbs in one week no joke...with moderate exercise...take a multi vitamin though!!

cabbage soup diet

CRASH DIETING!restrict your diet, here is what you can eat for the whole day:breakfast - a single egg omlett on its own. glass of water.lunch - small amount of lettuce with 3 slices of cucumber.afternoon snack - seeds + nuts (NO PEANUTS).evening meal - small chicken breast and one sweet potato and a small side salad.remember, dont eat later than 8pm, and only drink water or pure fruit juices no tea or coffee.:)goodluck!