Thursday, May 22, 2014

I started running my tread mill yesterday for 1hour 15 min. Today 1hour. any advice how to lose weight faster? -

Well I got a treadmill yesterday so I started working out and I want to lose weight. I worked out 1hour and 15 minutes yesterday and today for 1 hour. Can someone tell me what I should do to lose weight and how much can I lose in a week if I keep this up?

add weight training into your exercisesdo things like push ups or situps if you dont have actual weights

the best thing is to NOT stay consistint in your exercise...dont get me wrong keep exercising but...switch it up a bit Becasue your body will start to get used to the regualr routine you do..but not much but enough to make a difference.. and mkake sure you get a lot of protein becasue muscle burns fat a lot quicker then just trying to sweat it out

You also need to get on a good diet check out http://dietreviews.wetpaint.com there are some great weight loss programs there that have been proven to work.