Thursday, June 19, 2014

Im trying to lose weight fast but Im only good at crutches, sit-ups and Jogging im trying to do a routine. -

like for example for the first week10 crutches10 sit-upsJog for and half an hour 2nd week20 crutches20 sit-upsJog for an hour

Have you tried this workout? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezr��

I would recommend MORE than just 10 crunches, because that wont really help. I would do 12 strait up, 12 across the body to the left, 12 across the body to the right, and repeat again. Rather then jogging, get a friend and walk for an hour and talk at the same time. It really helped my parents lose weight, but they didn t do the sit-ups so that should really help.

as well as that, try,10 girly push-ups (from the knees) 50 wall touches (jump and touch as high as you can)30 seconds of lying on the floor with feet 6 inches in the air always, always always stretch!!!!

If you re serious about losing weight you MUST try Acai Berry! I first heard about on Oprah, and I ordered a 14-day FREE trial from this site. I ve already lost some weight and I ve got tons more energy.